|SOLUTION to Verifying the Validity of Various Versions of Veracity |
1. If someone had indeed camped in a tent behind the apartment building for a week as Peter claimed, the grass where the tent had been would be brown after this period of time, not green and springy.
2. The image in a bowl is reflected upside down, making it almost impossible to identify someone with only a glimpse.
3. If Peter had been drugged by eating blueberry cobbler, passing out while washing the bowl and regaining consciousness only moments before Penny found him in her office, his teeth would have been stained blue.
4. If someone had stood for any period of time in the broom closet so recently, it is likely that the spider web would have been damaged in some way.
5. If Q. A. Cusee had indeed used a sheet tied to the bed to lower himself out the second story window, his weight, along with that of Peters, would have pulled the bed away from the wall, just as it did when Peter reenacted the alleged kidnapping scene, revealing the previously hidden invitation on the floor.
6. And, of course, Trip Pup DIDNT bark in the nighttime, which allowed Ally Bigh to get a good nights sleep. If Cusee, a stranger, had been in the yard, Trip would have barked.