Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day—February 21, 2013
Looking for inspiration?
- Watch this amazing Girl Day video
- Do hands-on activities with a Girl Scout troop.
- Talk to a class of high school girls about engineering careers.
- Invite a group of girls to your company or lab for a tour.
- Set up a job shadow programming for middle and high school girls.
- Host an engineering event at your office, local museum or school.
- Look at what other groups have done in the Girl Day archives.
Order your 2013 Girl Day kit and sign the 2013 Pledge Roster
Learn effective ways to talk to girls at Engineer Your Life
Experiments for young girls
Resources for Girls, Teachers, Parents
Three Cheers for Engineers! student pamphlet
Girl Day Event Archives